Let Us Get to Know You
Are You an All About People Person?
The staffing and recruiting professionals who work at All About People are a special breed, and not everyone is cut out for this opportunity. Franchises are awarded based on important criteria that include skills, experience, attitude, outlook on life, goals and aspirations and yes, the financial ability to start and grow a business. In other words, just possessing the financial means is not enough to be awarded an All About People franchise.
You must also possess:
- A willingness to live in the market you are looking to serve.
- A burning desire to work the business hands on; not be an absentee owner.
- A sincere desire to help people find their paths and live their dreams.
- Open-mindedness and a love of continual learning.
- Optimism and a positive outlook, honesty and integrity.
- A natural networker who doesn’t let “no” get in the way of helping others.
- A love of starting something from the ground up and building it.
- A willingness to do the hard work it takes to start a business that makes a difference in the lives of others.
- A confident decision maker who is self-assured, not ego-driven.
- The spirit of a servant leader who puts others before self and mission before money.
In addition, you must want…
- A solid ground floor opportunity.
- A good value and solid business economics.
- A comprehensive support system.
- State-of-the-art technology.
- A proven concept, system and process.
- Influence over your own success.
- A community you can belong to.
- A career with purpose.
- Net Worth of $400,000 and Liquid $225,000
- Male / female or couples
- Business to Business sales experience helpful
- Business management experience helpful