To Make a Difference, You Have to Make Things Happen
Very little ever happens standing still. Staying in motion and moving the mission, the business, the project forward is the secret to creating exceptional results. Since 2002, All About People has been reshaping the staffing and recruiting industry, taking it from the all-too-common résumé-brokering model of doing business, and transforming it into a professional consultative approach.
This shift in philosophy and method requires franchisees and their teams to be highly professional and business savvy. All About People, unlike many staffing agencies is in the “get it done business” not the “get lucky business”.
At All About People, we consider ourselves to be a professional services firm. A company would not consider retaining legal counsel or an accounting firm or other professional service firms without compensating them for time spent doing the work. All About People expects the hiring managers we serve to be as committed to the hiring process as we are the recruitment process. We have an engagement process that supports this mindset. Therefore, we are able to discern the hiring managers who are genuinely prepared to outsource their hiring needs and staffing for a fee from the ones who are testing the waters through contingency arrangements to see if we surface talent they may have missed in the market.
We have meaningful work to do and time is always of the essence. So, we are very particular about making sure our clients are engaged in our process before moving forward. And with clients in 27 states, our results speak for themselves.
Achievements in Business
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year – Semi-finalist
- #1511 – Inc. 5000 by Inc. Magazine
- Arizona State University W.P. Carey Spirit of Enterprise Center Entrepreneur of the Year – Finalist
- #3 – DiversityBusiness.com Top Diversity Companies in Arizona
- #186 – DiversityBusiness.com Top African-American Owned Companies in U.S.
- Grand Canyon Minority Supplier Development
- Council (now Pacific Southwest) Supplier of the Year